The Kiev International Institute of Sociology offers a whole range of studies to accomplish various marketing objectives.
KIIS research solutions:
• CONSUMER RESEARCH
- Product and service testing. Studying a group of goods or services with similar qualities but of different brands and manufacturers;
- Customer satisfaction studies. Studying specific characteristics/qualities of a product or service that influence customers’ choice;
- Pricing studies . Studying customers’ opinions on optimal pricing of goods and services that will make them willing to use these goods or services;
- Service delivery satisfaction research . Studying customers’ subjective assessment of provided services;
- Usage and attitude studies . Finding a unique combination of users’ associations, opinions, and feelings connected with goods or services and studying a usage frequency of these goods or services.
• BRAND RESEARCH
- Image studies and brand’s position. Finding a unique combination of users’ associations, opinions, and feelings connected with attributes and communications of the brand, as well as determining its place in the range of competitive products in the respective category;
- Brand loyalty measurement . Determining the stable positive attitude of users toward the brand reflected in its repetitive purchase or use;
- Brand name and logo testing . Studying customers’ perception of the brand name and its logo;
- Product and packaging/design testing. Studying customers’ assessments of the products characteristics and their perception of the packaging/design.
• ADVERTISING RESEARCH
- Concept and Media testing . Studying customers’ reactions to suggested advertising products, revealing positive and negative judgments, determining how much the advertisement corresponds to the main idea and how convincing it is for customers;
- Assessing advertising efficiency and successfulness . Studying detailed recollections and communications of the advertisement and the brand, as well as the influence of the advertising campaign on sales growth.
• MARKET RESEARCH
- Market size research . Studying the sales volume of a given product/service during a specific time period in a specified area;
- Segmentation research. Dividing the market into subgroups by one or several essential characteristics (e.g. geographical, demographical etc)
- Market trend forecasting . Predicting market growth or decline rates in the short/long term outlook.
• RETAIL AUDIT
- Mystery Shopping. Estimation of process of customer service with the use of trained people who carry out verification on behalf of potential/real clients;
- Merchandising. Determination of method of sale of goods in sales outlets, their assortment, price, and also determination of method of laying out and providing goods with promotional material;
- Store checking. Research of retail and small-batch sales outlets, which include a study of assortment and price description.
Our approach to clients:
In our company, collaboration involves constant co-operation with the Customer both at the research planning stage and in the course of data collection and processing. Such an approach allows us to accomplish various marketing objectives on the highest possible quality level. The efficiency of our joint operation will largely depend on how strictly the research direction and limits are defined. This requires deciding on the following components at the earliest stage of our collaboration:
For our part, we guarantee an individual approach to accomplishing the set objectives and complete confidentiality of the research. Our longstanding experience, qualified staff, and modern data collection methods will ensure that you receive a high-quality result.
+38 067 278-9271