KIIS Omnibus is a regular multi-targeted population survey which combines questions from a number of clients.
In KIIS Omnibus, each client includes his or her questions into a shared questionnaire and pays only for those questions, not for the entire survey. At the same time, all Omnibus participants use data from sociodemographic questions free of charge.
KIIS Omnibus is a quick, convenient and economical way to get high-quality information about the population of Ukraine.
KIIS Omnibus schedule in 2019
||Date for submitting your questions in English
||KIIS translates your questions into Ukrainian and Russian
||Field work starts
||Field work ends
||Data entry and processing
||Datasets and frequency tables ready
KIIS Omnibus Specification
Due to annexation of Crimea by Russian Federation, this region is not covered by KIIS' sample since April 1, 2014. The sample size remains unchanged.
Territory coverage: all Ukraine
- 2000 respondents aged 18+, who reside in Ukraine
- 1000 respondents aged 18+, who reside in Ukraine (half of the sample)
- 1350 respondents aged 18+, who reside in urban settlements
Method of respondents’ selection: random route selection
- Survey is conducted by "face-to-face" interviews
- Normal interview length 20–40 minutes
- Data collection is performed by KIIS network of interviewers
Standard survey results:
- Data file (SPSS, OCA or ASCII format)
- One-dimensional distribution tables
- Brief description of the survey methodology and survey procedures
Report types (for additional cost):
- Brief informational report
- Detailed analytical report
- Two-dimensional distribution tables
- Power Point Presentation